BENEFITS OF CRYOTHERAPY
Beauty: Cryotherapy boosts collagen production in the body
- A hectic lifestyle and uncontrolled stress lead to premature aging of the skin, along with detrimental effects of environmental factors like pollution.
- Cryotherapy kickstarts the body‘s natural healing process, countering aging and loss of elasticity of the skin.
- It also boosts metabolism that helps natural weight loss, improving skin and hair texture to a great extent.
Stress Relief: Cryotherapy helps release of “endorphins” or happy hormones
- Fast-paced lifestyles trigger stress and increased chances of anxiety and other psychological disorders.
- Cryotherapy boosts the levels of endorphins and adrenaline. enhancing mood and increasing energy.
- It helps with mood enhancement reducing stress and symptoms of depression.
Pain Relief: Whole body Cryotherapy stimulates circulation and boosts adrenaline
- Increase in lactic acid due to athleticism or arthritis leads to inﬂamed joints and muscles.
- Cryotherapy helps ﬂush lactic acid from the muscles, reducing inflammation and pain and increasing athletic performance.
- It also helps in healing arthritis and psoriasis.
How It Works
- Arrive and change into the costume for the therapy.
- You will be guided to get into the cryosauna machine.
- Your body will be exposed to the temperature between ~1200C to -1 80 O C for about 1-2 minutes.
- The blood rushes to our cone to keep our organs going.
- Once the therapy is completed, you can take a shower, relax in the lounge area with some tea and bask in your post-oxygen therapy glow.