It’s difficult to beat a healthy heart. Enhance your living in the EECP treatment centre in Health culture, an Enhanced External Counter Pulsation (EECP) studio, technologically developed to promote an improved life.
A state-of-its-kind technique that reduces the exertion on your cardiovascular system, encouraging regeneration of your body.
Isn’t it Important to keep your Heart Healthy?
Your heart plays a vital role when circulation of blood comes into the picture which is the need of our body for the proper functioning of our cells and tissues. It basically, pumps life into your body.
The heart is also known as a Human’s Engine. So, like any other engine, your heart also requires maintenance for its proper functioning.
The efficiency of your body is totally dependent on the functioning of your healthy heart. If your heart muscles are that tough enough, they can endure the physical strain and stress which your body undergoes. A healthy heart is determined by the kind of Lifestyle you choose. Smoking, drinking, lack of physical exercise and unhealthy diet are the reasons to cause harm to the heart which in turn elevates the risk of heart-related disease.
EECP improves the core of your heart muscle and the blood flow it. It leads to the formation of blood vessels called collaterals, which combined, acts as a ‘natural bypass’ for the blocked arteries in the heart. The EECP therapy makes things easy for the heart and with a better output at the same time. People undergoing EECP treatment with enhanced energy levels, improved stamina and lessen fatigue has an overall improved quality of life. So a stronger heart accompanied with improved sleep and better flow of nutrients to the body – is what awaits those who undertake the EECP THERAPY
There is enhanced blood flow to the heart muscles and also in the other major arteries.
Studies show that those who undergo EECP treatment experience enhanced blood flow to the liver by 25% and to the kidney by 21%. This improves the functional capacity of the organs and is a good sports physical therapy. Other benefits include reduction of the workload on the heart, increased cardiac output, the formation of blood vessels and improved stamina. EECP treatment can, therefore, be considered an effective sports therapy and can also be used as a sports injuries treatment.
Benefits of EECP
EECP treatment enhances blood circulation throughout the body and leads to the formation of blood vessels (collaterals). This improves organ function and increases the flow of nutrients and oxygen. Consequently, it results in improved body metabolism and fat burning capacity. Furthermore, undergoing EECP therapy is similar to undergoing passive exercise, which improves the energy levels and removes fatigue. As the exercise capacity increases, it results in weight loss and inch loss in the body. Hence, EECP can be an effective obesity treatment.
Along with the improved blood circulation in your body through the heart, the EECP Treatment has a positive add-on towards diabetics – improved blood sugar control. As blood flow through the pancreas increases, the insulin production is increased, which in turn improving the overall blood sugar control. Which lead to long-term management of diabetes.
Benefits to Diabetics:
- Enhanced blood circulation in the heart.
- Enhanced glucose uptake by the body
- Improved insulin delivery.
- Reduces the risk of diabetes-related complications like cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, neuropathy and high blood pressure.
- Improved blood sugar control.
Case studies show that EECP Treatment:
- Decreases HOMA -IR values: a marker of insulin sensitivity (31%).
- Improves glycemic control in patients with AGT.
- Decreases 8-iso PGF2 alpha: the marker of oxidative stress in plasma and is highly correlated with glycemic control (23%).
- Decreases fasting blood glucose (17mg/dl – 13.3%).
- Is effective in reducing markers of systemic inflammation in AGT patients.
- Improves peripheral resistance artery blood flow in subjects with abnormal glucose tolerance.
- Leads to the relief of angina in patients with diabetes.
- EECP helps grow new arteries naturally and improves arterial function. It also leads to improved heart and lungs function. It has peripheral training effects and can reduce the risk of injury in athletes.
- EECP improves the hemodynamics of blood flow and shear stress to help elevate levels of nitric oxide and vascular endothelial growth factor from the lining of the arterial walls. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator that opens and relaxes arteries to help improve circulation. The vasodilator effect of nitric oxide improves the arterial stiffness thereby helping in controlling blood pressure.
4. Stress Relief
The effect of EECP is similar to one hour of aerobics.
- Psychological effects of stress and a disturbed lifestyle has lead to increased cases of anxiety, insomnia, and depression.
- EECP enhances the quality of life by improving the function of the organs and passive exercise benefit by improving blood flow to the brain. Increased blood flow during the EECP Treatment leads to better management of hypertension or high blood pressure. It also reduces/eliminates chest pain which sometimes accompanies high blood pressure in patients. The overall vascular function improves and the stiffness of the blood vessels is reduced. Improved energy level and reduced fatigue are also noticed in the patients.
- It helps you sleep and exercise better, reducing stress drastically.
Step 1: Lie on a comfortable EECP therapy bed.
Step 2: You will be hooked to a heart monitor.
Step 3: Three large blood pressure like cuffs will be wrapped around the thighs, calves, and buttocks.
Step 4: When the heart pumps, the cuffs deflate rapidly and do not interfere with the body’s natural function.
Step 5: When the heart is at rest, the cuffs squeeze the calves, thighs, and buttocks in a rapid sequence