“The Ultimate Recovery and Rejuvenation Therapy for the Whole Body”
Cryotherapy is an easy, effective and fast method to heal injuries, relieve chronic pain, lose weight, burn fat, improve sleep, reverse the signs of ageing and regenerate healthy collagen in the body. It is the most advanced wellness therapy available today.
Experience euphoria and uplift your senses naturally. Step into the world of Cryotherapy with Health Culture, an ultra modern therapy devised to heal and rejuvenate your mind and body.
Originally invented by doctors as a powerful anti-inflammatory tool, whole body cryotherapy is well recognized as an important restorative treatment for the body and mind. When your body is briefly exposed to cryogenic temperatures (ranging from -184°F to -264°F), SKIN TEMPERATURE drop NEAR THE CORE by 30-45°F (*SKIN Temperature DROPS ARE BASED ON BMI & VASCULARITY). Extreme cold stimulates temperature receptors in the skin. These activate the nervous, immune and endocrine systems, resulting in a reduction of pain and inflammation, improvement in mood and, physique, and the health of the body generally, enhancing your overall health, wellness and being.
A highly acclaimed treatment, the cryosauna is formulated with a modernistic outlook to intrinsically restore your body to its natural state of well-being.
Benefits Of Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy boosts collagen production in the body.
- A hectic lifestyle and uncontrolled stress lead to premature aging of the skin, along with detrimental effects of environmental factors like pollution.
- Cryotherapy kickstarts the body’s natural healing process, countering ageing and loss of elasticity of the skin.
- It also boosts metabolism that helps natural weight loss, improving skin and hair texture to a great extent.
ANTI-AGEING & SKIN RENEWAL
During Cryotherapy treatment, the skin vessels and capillaries undergo a period of vasoconstriction (constriction of blood vessels) followed by vasodilatation (dilation of blood vessels) upon finishing the session. This causes toxins stored in the layers of the skin to be broken down and flushed away. This hyper cooling activates collagen production in the deeper layers of the skin, leaving your skin firm and radiant.
- Better sleep
- Firmer, healthier skin
- Stronger, fuller hair
- Decreased fatigue
- Natural detox
- Stimulation of collagen growth
WEIGHT LOSS & METABOLISM
Whole Body CryoTherapy can increase your metabolic rate up to 350%. Exposing the body to extremely cold temperatures triggers the metabolic rate to heat up the entire body the same way aerobic exercise does and helps you burn 500-800 calories within a 24 hour period.
- Endorphins are released, elevating your mood and reducing stress, leading to healthier food choices.
- Reduces appearance of cellulite and restores body fat distribution
- Improved blood circulation
- Increases muscle tone
Cryotherapy helps the release of ‘endorphins’ or happy hormones.
- Fast paced lifestyles trigger stress and increased chances of anxiety and other psychological disorders.
- Cryotherapy boosts the levels of endorphins and adrenaline, enhancing mood and increasing energy.
- It helps with mood enhancement reducing stress and symptoms of depression.
- Improved Energy & Mood
During a Cryotherapy session, the brain releases natural “feel good” endorphins to help manage with the extreme cold temperatures. These same endorphins increase energy levels and will leave you with a euphoric feeling for up to 8 hours. These naturally boosted “euphoric” endorphins have been known to improve sleep and aid in the treatment of depression and other mental health ailments.
- Stress Disorder
The whole body Cryotherapy stimulates circulation and boosts adrenaline.
- Increase in lactic acid due to athleticism or arthritis leads to inflamed joints and muscles.
- Cryotherapy helps flush lactic acid from the muscles, reducing inflammation and pain and increasing athletic performance.
- It also helps in healing arthritis and psoriasis.
INFLAMMATION & PAIN MANAGEMENT
- Reduction in pain & inflammation
- Assists in a quicker surgical recovery
- Aids in the treatment of Arthritis & other joint diseases
- Helps the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
- Helps to provide relief from nerve pain
- Aids in the reduction of Fibromyalgia pain
- Aids in the treatment of degenerative disease of the joints and spine
- Assists in the treatment of inflammation of tendons, bursae, and joint capsules
In sports medicine, Cryotherapy has gained notoriety as an effective recovery modality for muscle and joint injuries by significantly alleviating inflammation after strenuous exercise and training by inducing a natural anti-inflammatory effect.
Achieving the optimal balance between strenuous training schedule and proper recovery is crucial in maximizing performance and gaining a competitive advantage.
Athletic performance & recovery benefits:
- Decreased muscle soreness
- Accelerate muscle repair
- Decreased recovery time
- Quicker healing of post surgery or injury
- Increased blood circulation
- Boosted energy and Immune System
Step 1: Arrive and change into the costume for the therapy.
Step 2: You will be guided to get into the cryosauna machine.
Step 3: Your body will be exposed to temperature between -120 C to -180 C for about 1-2 minutes.
Step 4: The blood rushes to our core to keep our organs going.
Step 5: Once the therapy is completed, you can take a shower, relax in the lounge area with some tea and bask in your post-oxygen therapy glow.
Experiencing Cryotherapy at Our Clinic in Goregaon(E) - Mumbai
No, this treatment uses a dry cold and only lasts for 3 minutes.
No sooner than 4 hours before training and 48 hours after training for athletes during training and competition. Many clients prefer one or two sessions a week for maintenance.
Low temperatures have been used to treat inflammation for centuries – think of athletes using ice to ease the pain of sore muscles. Modern applications to treat rheumatoid arthritis began during the 1970’s in Japan. Several clinical studies have also been conducted in Europe, where the practice of Cryotherapy is more common.
The vapour used in the chamber is made of the same nitrogen that is in the air we breathe. The heavier nitrogen vapour remains inside the chamber, so you only breathe the air in the room.
The chamber is uncovered so your head remains outside the chamber and you can exit at any time.
The treatment lasts for up to 3 minutes. The last 30 seconds of the treatment is the coldest
Cold and dry nitrogen vapour is being released. Stable cooling temperature is maintained over the entire body and there is constant monitoring by a trained operator.
Clients are required to wear underwear, jogging bottoms or compression shorts. Women can also wear a bra, sports bra or bikini top. Two pairs of socks, slippers and a robe will be provided.
Our cutting-edge Cryotherapy chamber fills with nitrogen vapour, quickly lowering your skin temperature. The treatment lasts an average of 3 minutes and your head remains outside the chamber. You can exit at any time.
The skin sends signals to the brain, stimulating regulatory actions that effectively activate the nutrients in the body that help natural healing. Once out of the chamber the body immediately reheats.
Whole Body Cryotherapy stimulates the body to release endorphins, the hormones that make us feel alerted and energetic. The positive effects from each session typically last for six to eight hours. Many clients report improvements in their sleep quality after cryotherapy.
Absolutely. The liquid nitrogen is used during the Whole Body Cryotherapy session is a cooling agent that does not come into contact with the skin. A trained technician is present at all times during each session. We use a Juka cryosauna that has a magnetic door closure that opens easily and can be pushed open with minimal effort at any time during the session. This time limit can never be exceeded–the machine will automatically turn off after 3 minutes.
No. The immediate cold impact of the cryotherapy will raise the internal body temperature for a short period of time. The frequent stimulation of the immune system can help prevent recurring colds and the severity of the future colds.
Cryotherapy Is Not Allowed If You Are/ Have Any Of The Following:
- Heart conditions
- Previously had a heart attack
- A pacemaker
- Untreated high blood pressure
- Acute kidney diseases
- Unstable angina
- Open wounds or ulcers
- Cold or Flu Symptoms
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Under 16 years of age
- Over 60 years of age (unless medical clearance is provided)