It’s difficult to beat a healthy heart. Enhance your living in the Cardiac Rejuvenation centre in Health culture, an Enhanced External Counter Pulsation (EECP) studio, technologically developed to promote an improved life.
A state-of-its-kind technique that reduces the exertion on your cardiovascular system, encouraging regeneration of your body.
Why is it important to keep your Heart Healthy?
Your heart is the most important organ because it is the one that pumps life (blood) throughout your body.
In other words, it is your body’s engine. It is a muscle, and like any other muscle, it needs to be maintained for it to work at its best.
A healthy heart will enable the body to function more efficiently. If your heart muscles are strong, they can endure the physical stress and strain that the body is put through. Your lifestyle plays an essential role in determining your heart health. Smoking, drinking, lack of physical exercise and unhealthy diet are the main culprits which harm the heart and increase the risk of heart disease.
Why Cardiac Rejuvenation?
CARDIAC REJUVENATION THERAPY improves blood flow to the heart and makes the heart muscles stronger. It leads to the formation of blood vessels called collaterals, which combined, acts as a ‘natural bypass’ for the blocked arteries in the heart. The CARDIAC REJUVENATION THERAPY reduces the workload on the heart and at the same time increases its output. With improved energy levels, more stamina and reduced fatigue the person undergoing the CARDIAC REJUVENATION THERAPY has an overall improved quality of life. So a stronger heart accompanied with improved sleep and better flow of nutrients to the body – is what awaits those who undertake the CARDIAC REJUVENATION THERAPY
There is enhanced blood flow to the heart muscles and also in the other major arteries.
Studies show that those who undergo CARDIAC REJUVENATION treatment experience enhanced blood flow to the liver by 25% and to the kidney by 21%. This improves the functional capacity of the organs and is a good sports physical therapy. Other benefits include reduction of the workload on the heart, increased cardiac output, the formation of blood vessels and improved stamina. CARDIAC REJUVENATION treatment can, therefore, be considered an effective sports therapy and can also be used as a sports injuries treatment.
Benefits of Cardiac Rejuvenation
CARDIAC REJUVENATION THERAPY enhances blood circulation throughout the body and leads to the formation of blood vessels (collaterals). This improves organ function and increases the flow of nutrients and oxygen. Consequently, it results in improved body metabolism and fat burning capacity. Furthermore, undergoing the CARDIAC REJUVENATION THERAPY is similar to undergoing passive exercise, which improves the energy levels and removes fatigue. As the exercise capacity increases, it results in weight loss and inch loss in the body. Hence, CARDIAC REJUVENATION can be an effective obesity treatment.
In addition to the improved blood circulation in the heart and the body, the CARDIAC REJUVENATION Treatment has an additional positive effect on diabetics – improved blood sugar control. As blood flow to the pancreas increases, the insulin production is enhanced, thus improving the overall blood sugar control. This will lead to long term management of diabetes.
Benefits to Diabetics:
- Enhanced blood circulation in the heart.
- Improved blood sugar control.
- Increases glucose uptake by the body.
- Increases insulin delivery.
- Reduces risk of diabetes related complications like cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, neuropathy and high blood pressure
Case studies show that CARDIAC REJUVENATION Treatment:
- Improves glycemic control in patients with AGT.
- Decreases HOMA -IR values: marker of insulin sensitivity (31%).
- Decreases 8-isoPGF2alpha: the marker of oxidative stress in plasma and is highly correlated with glycemic control (23%).
- Decreases fasting blood glucose (17mg/dl – 13.3%).
- Is effective in reducing markers of systemic inflammation in AGT patients.
- Improves peripheral resistance artery blood flow in subjects with abnormal glucose tolerance.
- Leads to the relief of angina in patients with diabetes.
The effect of cardiac rejuvenation is similar to one hour of aerobics.
- Psychological effects of stress and a disturbed lifestyle has lead to increased cases of anxiety, insomnia, and depression.
CARDIAC REJUVENATION enhances the quality of life by improving function of the organs and passive exercise benefit by improving blood flow to the brain. Increased blood flow during the CARDIAC REJUVENATION Treatment leads to better management of hypertension or high blood pressure. It also reduces / eliminates chest pain which sometimes accompanies high blood pressure in patients. The overall vascular function improves and the stiffness of the blood vessels is reduced. Improved energy level and reduced fatigue is also noticed in the patients.
- It helps you sleep and exercise better, reducing stress drastically.
- CARDIAC REJUVENATION helps grow new arteries naturally and improves arterial function. It also leads to improved heart and lungs function. It has peripheral training effects and can reduce the risk of injury in athletes.
- CARDIAC REJUVENATION improves the hemodynamics of blood flow and shear stress to help elevate levels of nitric oxide and vascular endothelial growth factor from the lining of the arterial walls. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator that opens and relaxes arteries to help improve circulation. The vasodilator effect of nitric oxide improves the arterial stiffness thereby helping in controlling blood pressure.
Step 1: Lie on a comfortable CARDIAC REJUVENATION bed.
Step 2: You will be hooked to a heart monitor.
Step 3: Three large blood pressure like cuffs will be wrapped around the thighs, calves, and buttocks.
Step 4: When the heart pumps, the cuffs deflate rapidly and do not interfere with the body’s natural function.
Step 5: When the heart is at rest, the cuffs squeeze the calves, thighs, and buttocks in a rapid sequence